Tuesday 14 February 2012

For Like Ever...


Good morning lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day! I am so excited to share our Valentine’s Day dessert table, styled collaboratively with Dewi of Sweet Bloom Cakes which has been featured on Amy Atlas today. We absolutely love this time of the year. February serves as a gentle reminder that, not only is love all around us, but there are also plenty of people, places, and things to love, care for. Our aim was to create a dessert table with a vintage look and feel inspired by the “For like ever” poster! Vintage touches mixed with modern flair shows that your love really will last "For Like Ever".
Our colour palette was a playoff of the traditional colours seen around Valentine’s Day with a twist towards the muted and vintage. We used soft dusty peach, dove grey and combined it with a brighter shade of lavender to bring in a punch. The rustic/raw grey back wall was a perfect backdrop which tied in perfectly with the galvanized pedestals and added a cool industrial texture to the dessert table. The mouth-watering cake, cupcakes and heart shaped macarons were made by Dewi and were displayed on the industrial trestle table, which I absolutely love. Have a wonderful day lovelies xx








Styling - My Little Jedi {www.mylittlejedi.com.au}
Cake, Macarons, Cupcakes - Sweet Bloom Cakes {www.sweetbloomcakes.com.au}
Photography - My Little Jedi {www.mylittlejedi.com.au}

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi Vesna Happy Valentine to you I love the table it is styled so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet and pretty :) Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! Did you edit them in instagram to get the vintage look? Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post. Amazing and gorgeous images. I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I have no doubt I will enjoy engaging and supporting this wonderful space you have created. Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I hope you will find some time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage look of this party, it gives a true romantic vibe. Everything looks gorgeous together and romance would definitely be in the air here :-)

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}